Tuesday, January 12, 2010

medicate me

after a week of the emergency wards of the hospitals here being my revolving door, it took me fainting from the unbearable pain to get admitted in the hospital (2nd time's a charm...)


Complications. Medications.
Waiting, waiting.

I feel as if I have been run over by a steam roller.
One week of blinding skin-ripping-open pain has exhausted me.

At least I've got pills, and was able to walk out of the E.R (well, wheeled out).

Close call indeed.

There may be complications down the line because somebody missed the diagnosis. Some things you just have no power over I guess. Not even your own body.

we shall see.
Rest rest and rest.

The painkillers are making me manic and induce anxiety attacks. Trading apples for oranges - mental pain or physical pain. Which is the lesser of the two evils?

No comments: