Sunday, March 14, 2010

in the words of a desperate and despondent woman..

I got an email from one of my new docs.

he has a long complicated last name, so everybody calls him Dr. K

in the words of a desperate and despondent woman, can you please help me?

i was in tears when I wrote that, so fed up from getting the run around, no replies to my phone calls - in general, making my way through the medical system has been hell...

but a ray of light

no problem HPK, we will see you this Wednesday


Dr. 

one step at a time.

That's one doctor on board for problem # 1
waiting for doctor number two about problem # 2

seeing my head shrinker the same day as Dr. K., 2 hours later.
Thank God they are in the same hospital. I hope psyhc doc is as willing to help me much as Dr K.


f and t's crossed...

No comments: