Thursday, May 26, 2005

Sick but happy.

I am so sick.
I have had a fever of 104F and it has been going between that and 102 since Tuesday night. My whole body aches - it hurts to breathe, cough, sneeze, but I am one happy camper. Oh, a very happy camper.

Before I fall into this keyboard, I just wanted to let you all know that the shoot went incredibly well, better than I actually thought it would. I was blessed by being able to work with a photographer, and a lighting technician who has been in the industry for the past 25 years, so his knowledge helped me so much. At first I was sooo nervous, knowing that the 30 some odd people milling about behind me were watching me and the director 'do our stuff', but once I got into the groove, the day just smoothed by.

It was ironic and a blessing that I started to get a fever only after the last hour - I had already finished my shots and the day was pretty much done. I went home and collapsed into bed where I have been for the past 2 days.

I called the director, I was dying to know what the images looked like: They are amazing! It looks really good! This is going to look so fantastic when it's all put together!

Music to my ears and my fever riddled body.

I am supposed to do a mini performance with my troupe tonight. It's only two minutes, and I am hoping that I won't have to let the gang down, but just that - just knowing that I pulled off that shoot and the images look great make me a happy camper.

Sigh.

2 comments:

angel-A said...

I am so happy for you, a happy camper! Get well!

hellophotokitty said...

Thanks my dear!! ;-)