Tuesday, May 31, 2005

This is a recent photo from the play/rehersal. Here we see Miranda (left) with her leaky boob solution, and Charlotte (right) telling Carrie that she would never buy knock-offs. All the girls - as a the core group of four are so incredibly tallented, I feel so honoured to be in their company. We really lucked out to have found such an amazing cast - all of them! But then again, maybe it was no accident. All of this happens for a reason.

If this play manages to come together, it's going to be one hell of a funny play. I mean, really funny... Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First off:

... what the fuck??? She's.. using a.. for a..........

Secondly: Hey! That looks a lot like her! That's kinda freaky in a cool way..

Lastly: I hope your play becomes the next big thing since "Cats"! Is anyone gonna record it, and sell the DVD's on some online store? I'd definetly buy one!

Unknown said...

Oh, and is it just me/this photo, or does Charlotte look a lot like Monica Lewinsky?

Do many Canadians know who Monica Lewinsky is? That'd be weird if they did...

If you don't know/remember who she is, Ms. Lewinsky is the lady that sucked Bill Clinton's dick.

Bill Clinton was the president we had before Bush, the whole thing was a pretty big scandal/joke over here, but I don't know how big it was internationally.

hellophotokitty said...

Caloovy - Yep! she's using a pad as a breast pad because her boobs are leaking (don't ask - the inspiration just hit me that moment...) And you should see her now!! She has red hair and looks so scary much like her!!!
And Yea! you are right! Charolotte looks like Monika! We know all about her here! sex is sex is sex no matter what side of the counrty you are on. And thanks for the well wishes! If I manage to get somebody to record it, yea, I will send you a dvd for sure!!

And Gama - I hope you find your way sweetie! Please make it back safely - I send you positive energies your way! ;-)