Friday, February 16, 2007

Dirty Detroit - the story begins...


I'm experiencing the ripple effect from this Dirty Detroit show - I linked on one person, met him and met another person, and so on, and so on...


And I'm loving this strange thing called kismet, synchronicity, life in motion.


Time to begin to document these strange goings on again...


And I'll do so, piece by piece. My inspiration stems from a few other photographers who manage to keep a successful day job and write on the side for pleasure (or is it just the allure of the purgative qualities of rambling to oneself?).


I used to be vigilant about my daily entries - time to start again.

It's been hell writing everything in those teeny-tiny Moleskine books.

Hip, bohemian - yes. Practical for the motor mouth/run on sentence kinda gal like me? Not really.

But watching me try to scribble my whole crazy Detroit Erotic Rock City escapades into one volume?


priceless.


So I'll post the images and top up with the comments later.


#1. "this is neither 'not an exit" or "not an exit" - discuss.

No comments: