Tuesday, February 06, 2007

getting ready

I really should be getting ready to head out on my road trip. But needless to say, and so true to my nature, I'm leaving everything till almost last minute. I've been feeling reeeallly crappy and trying to keep my head from exploding as he passing rumble of anxiety shake my brain soup.

I had to laugh - A told me that her pharmacist was giving her 'tude cause she needed a refill her meds.
"I thought I had an extra refill, and told her that I would get in touch with my doctor tomorrow, but she was being a real twat about it and said that she couldn't give it to me and had to wait for the doctor to call the pharmacy to renew the prescription. Now I'm bouncing off the walls and sliding down again cause I need those pills. Not a pretty sight."

this dude is so disorganized, he didn't even realize that he started me on 15mg, and then switched me to 10mg. No fucken wonder I was wired so tightly last week.

Ping! Poing!

Too much camera equipment and too many fancy shoes.
It all looks good and seem like things I'm gonna need.
I told Lu my sizes, just in case we are both a size 8 and need to swap clothes/shoes when we're down there. Not so lucky camera wise.
Nikon and Canon don't mix well...

No comments: