Thursday, August 02, 2007

Kamping

Ahh.
If all goes well, we will be heading out to Vermont tomorrow afternoon for some much needed camping. I can't wait!

Mom is going to visit the cats, make sure they don't suffocate in the heat, keep them company and play with the new satellite tv thingy.

I'm getting more calls and letters from the credit card companies. E told me to wait it out - "you are going to pull the plug on this shit soon..." But I think I'll still have the student loan hanging over my head until the day I die.

I wish I had a case for being bi-polar, having two breakdowns and spending thousands of $$ on medication to keep me sane. Oh yea, I forgot. Money to get groceries.

It's not fair. How many people I knew took their student loans and fucked off to Europe. But not me - chugged away at two degrees, spent thousands of my own money on my films, never got a bursary or scholarship. I worked hard and honestly. Now I'm paying for it.

Bla bla bla.

Time to take an ativan, breathe through this and get some sleep.

No comments: