Wednesday, August 15, 2007

options

So there are options.
I saw a trustee yesterday who told me that we have options.
Bankruptcy is feasible and is not the huge stigma bearing curse it used to be.

I have to wait to see if I can wipe out all my debt before I continue.

There are options.

Phew.

I was sick to my stomach yesterday before the meeting.
And have a nervous hangover from it as well.


So many things.

I know "one thing at a time" - but it's hard to muddle through when you are caught in a sieve of past and pending obligations. Mucky vision.

Canada council grants are coming up.
I've asked a friend for help but she's not being much of a help and that itself frustrates me to no end.

Pisses me off when people are like that. I'm the type of person who would go out of my way to help someone, and then go the extra 10 miles if need be.

Stupid me I guess...

No comments: