Wednesday, October 17, 2007

i feel like a photographer again...

I am sooo stoked.

(Now I'm thinking, if this was any indication of what direction we will be going into - then it's gonna be one hell of a crazy ride!!!!)


After weeks of being uninspired, I met up with my best buddy - Alex Hansen and I are going to do a shoot which promises to be out of this world.

He is working on Deathrace 2000 which is shooting here, and one of the main actors -Max Ryan, has agreed to undergo some strange bodypainting with Alex (with Maestro airbrush at the helm and moi behind the camera) It will be a huge shoot - perhaps a 19 hour shoot from start to finish, but I have no doubt that this will be one for the record books!!

It's been almost 20 years since I met Alex.
That's a loooong time.

We had a good laugh when we told Max. He must have thought we met when we were 10 cause neither of us kooks look like we are pushing 40.

Eehh.

What an idea.

Scratch that for now...


I'll keep you posted.

(and I'm a little more tired than Monday night. I might just fall asleep before 4am this time...)

2 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

Old friends are usually the best friends, they are the ones who remember the things in our lives that we forget.
A remake of Deathrace200, or a sequal to the old Stallone movie that he wishes he could forget. Always loved that one. Or maybe something entirly new?
Any chance of you posting the photos?

hellophotokitty said...

!!!
Yep - here
is the info. I met Max (the guy we will be shooting)and he loves my photos and gets a kick out of my style, but the pressure is on. It's not just a dinky little shoot for friends. We actually have a movie star, so I'm a little nervous. But that's always my case. Must remind myself to do some serious yoga on Monday cause the shoot is on Tuesday. The weekend will go by too fast!

Going to the set tomorrow - and from what my friend Alex has seen, this movie is sheer box office eye candy (coming out next September...) and of course! I'll post those pix!! ;-)))