Saturday, October 20, 2007

oh yea - new york, here I come...

Oh yea...

I spoke with Rhonda today.
She is so excited to have me as part of her artist network. She's only chosen 4 artists to 'officially represent" - and I'm one of them.

She says she's just moved to pieces about my photography and loves loves my work. This is perhaps one of the highest form of flattery coming from a woman who has been in the art world in New York city for a long time, and owns her own gallery in Chelsea.

and it's in the same building as Aperture.

It still has not yet sunken in.

I think I'll be doing some serious back flips when I go down in December for the first many group shows in her space.

wow.
New York.
My work.
in a gallery
in New York
in Chelsea
a floor above the famous Aperture gallery

now that's enough to make anybody manic with joy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to NYC for the first time in April. I can't wait!

hellophotokitty said...

JPM~
Ohh! you must tell me when! I'm thinking of celebrating my 40th down there!!
And if it's gonna be your first time, you will love it. Prepare to go nuts!!!
Check out my nyc pix on flickr!