Saturday, October 27, 2007

rock star

Seems like I'm a rock star here - people know me, have heard about me, want to meet me, are blown away with my work. I'm meeting photographers, graphic artists, movers, shakers. It's wacky cool.

I'm pooped tho - but not the same pooped that comes from running around nyc. Toronto is a big spread out place, but it lacks the deep funky that new york oozes. Every time I turn a corner or emerge from the subway, I flash back to the moment of realization that "Wait! I'm in new york!" to "oh, i just thought this was new york..."
But in December I'll be there

and for now, I must say, Toronto has been more accommodating to my art than even my own province. How f&*ed is that?

The festival is great - these people with all their disabilities are so inspiring, mind blowing. I am so impressed. Really moved. And have met some wonderful truly beautiful people here.
Coming back next week for leg two of my story.
I think next week will be even cooler than this one

if that's possible...

lol

No comments: