Friday, August 29, 2008

ALT 35 H; AST 46 H

ALT 35 H; AST 46 H

what does this mean?
Well, something is wrong with my liver

lovely...

Got results from blood tests from my doctor today. He said it's nothing to be really alarmed about, but because they are high, they should be investigated, so I'm email my gastroenterologist 2mrw with lots of questions.


My body is falling apart.
Hit 40 -
don't go past GO.
Return to sender.
Payment Past Due.


euchhhguh

went to the gym thought.
thought I'd get as much exercise in as I could before I have to be "not doing any strenuous work or exercises that can get your heart rate up" - because since I'm going to have some pieces of me scraped out, and my previous history of being a bleeder, it's not a good thing to be too physically active until the old bat cave heals up.

but on the upside - driving is coming along. Not afraid of lane changes so much as I am afraid of these really fucked up drivers in this city. I shake my head every time I see someone go through a red light, cut off somebody or become outrageously agressive for no reason. Being behind the wheel gives you a whole new perspective on life on the road, and it's not pretty.

but i will try to emit rose petals instead of carbon monoxide from my car as I drive around and around...

No comments: