Monday, August 04, 2008

a little less stressed behind the wheel
managed to parallel park one shot, but that was a one shot deal. Tried to do it again but failed.

At least i did it one time - now i know it's possible...

but am changing lanes with less stress now. It seems as if it's becoming 2nd nature - well, twice removed, but i think that will wear away in time, to really become 2nd nature, like a 2nd skin.

but feeling overall shitty - must be the weather
rain rain rain

i was looking forward to having a whole batch of cherry tomatoes, but now the plant is barely on its last leaves, so i might have to toss it, but that always seems like such a sad thing to do. Guess i will let nature really take its course.


speaking of course - going for my virtual driving lesson 2mrw afternoon. Looking forward to that experience. Less messy than actually learning on the road.

but yea, feeling very shitty -2nd guessing my photography, writing and myself
have not gone to the gym, pants getting a little more snug, muscles beginning to atrophy
(okay, i'm exaggerating about the muscles, but i am putting on the pounds, 5 in two weeks - not good) so that's weighing on me, but my body aches so much. Damm fybromyalgia. Cold and damp are my two worst enemies.

so another week of rain and damp in the forecast. I hope it lifts soon because i don't see myself doing any lifting or moving or doing anything soon.


bleh

No comments: