Wednesday, March 25, 2009

snow job?

From: dad
To: hpk
Subject: RE: Note
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 22:53:46 -0400

hpk,

I have always accepted you as you were and will continue to do.

Some situations and some people had kept you away from me but you were still in my inner mind and heart.

I had too suffered all my life with the emptiness as much as you did.

The only privilege in our lives is to be daughter and father.

I hope your expressions on your feelings will help you through your heeling process and you can rest assure that I have no anger and will not be silence.

Dad


From: hpk
To: dad
Subject: RE: Note
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 01:49:07 +0000


Hey dad,
thank you so much for your reply...
I was really surprised and happy that you well, surprised me with such a nice email.

I think we have a lot to catch up on. I'm glad we are taking the first step.

I just wanted to say hi and that I will reply with a longer email to this one.

Mom is in the hospital again - she's up to treatment # 8. Many people don't make it past 5! The doctor is hoping that she will get to 11 out of the 12 - the more the better are her chances. At 11 last time, her lungs were filled with fluid (water retention is a huge side effect- she put on almost 20 from the water weight alone last time..). So we will see if she'll be home on the weekend. And if so, I will have more time to stay in one place rather than zip back and forth from hospital to home to hospital and then home again...

Have a great weekend..

xooxox

hpk





and this is where it gets weird...


From: dad
Sent: March 21, 2009 12:58:19 PM
To: hpk

Hpk, its great to hear your expressions and perhaps on the right track to living for you and E. As you get older in life, you may find out that seeking a partner who is compatible and doing things together will change the perspective in that nothing else counts as your days ahead are shorter than you think. Turning the page in your life now will not be easy but you must turn.

Many people tend to chose and live a lonely life, but that is there choice and it is not a good choice . The 30 years together with my 2nd wife is one of a bonding that couples work through hard and can do so because of compatibility. When you will get into our age bracket,many years from now, you perhaps will understand. But for now, work hard on with Mate on this avenue. It takes a lot of work but in the end you will find piece of mind and togetherness. Nothing else should take priority. Its you and E.

Please send our thoughts to your mom for speedy recovery.

Take care and will be in touch.

Dad

xxoo



?????

Once again, things get complicated, or he can't deal or his wife got to read the last email and told him to write this.

I dunno..

Some situations and some people had kept you away from me

what do you make of that???






1 comment:

Anjolie said...

I dunno...I couldn't imagine putting my relationship with anyone above my relationship with my daughter. Sounds like justification of injustifiable actions...but we all see the world through our own colored glasses.