Sunday, July 26, 2009

despite it all...

despite it all, she said the following:

"I told B that I would get better just to spite the system and this f*&ing hospital!"

More nightmare scenarios (but not as bad as two aprils ago), but still pretty shitty.

She's dealing with shingles to top it all off.

but she's not giving up.

My God. This woman is beyond amazing.
She's unsinkable and unstoppable!


My mom.
My Idol.


speaking of unstoppable -

from a friend who overheard something somewhere during the night of the big event:

(in-between the speeches (and there were only two - the groom and the best man...):
All these speeches, it's as if you don't exist.

Yep.
Father's new wife.
Isn't she a peach?!

So it seems like a nasty comment turned into a discussion on their way back home which turned into the nasty email he sent me, one day back after my honeymoon.

That fucken woman is pure evil.

Remember, she's the one who MADE my father have a vasectomy. Something she was very proud to share with me after the fact.


Evil evil evil.

Poison.

Out out out.

For once and for all, I will try to walk away from this and other people who try to pry their way into my life. The unwanted brood.

You can't hurt me anymore.
I won't let you...

No comments: