Monday, April 29, 2013

From The Archives...

where she came from...

 

A_wv

 

 

 

This was taken from my Blue Series. Looking back, this was a sadder time, a lonelier time.  I can remember this like it was yesterday.

 

The other day, I decided to revisit these pix and give them a bold new look, a makeover of sorts. I was surprised with this - the final product.

 

It's quite strange how much this transformation mirrors my life right now - I am bolder, a little rougher around the edges from wear and tear, but it's a good thing. It has made me stronger.

 

The duotone is a more stream-lined look; intense but focused. I don't look as sad anymore, perhaps a little angry; the kind of anger that bubbles just below the surface. The kind of anger that propels you to get things done.

 

No comments: