Monday, April 29, 2013

Wilderness - a return to the beginning

Today's lesson...

(the full experience here - Wilderness - a return to the beginning )


Childhood holds so many promises and dreams.
Adulthood often illuminates the faults and premises in those promises.

I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately.
Looking back to what was, what is now and what will be.

I had one reiki session during which the therapist found a great amount of blocakge. Right in my solar plexus.

We keep a lot of deep emotional memories stored there.

I began to cry, for reasons I could not explain.

see your younger self. How old is she?

six

is she happy?

yes, very

what does she want to tell you?

She is sad because older Kathy is sad.

why is older Kathy sad?

because she has stopped believing in herself. I wanted to be an brain surgeon, airline stewardess, singer, director, actor.

And what happened?

Life became harder. People began to leave her. She got sick and her mind stopped working. She gave up hope.

And now, what do you want to tell her now?

Never to give up. Never lose faith.  You really can do anything you want to. Don't stop dreaming because you can make your dreams come true.

and with that, the love and energy began to flow again.

And life began to change.


Today, a fellow warrior artist shared this link with me on fb.
Little did I know that i would bring me right back to myself.
Right in front of my old house.
And just like that - I was six years old again.

And I wrote a letter to her, and she smiled.



Thank you Betty for the detour :-)
Thank you Arcade Fire for the trip :-)

No comments: