Saturday, July 12, 2008

it could be something, it could be nothing...

The pet scan revealed two spots - one on her lymph node right in the middle of her chest, the other on her colon.

The doctor says that he's not really sure what they are, and is ordering more tests.
"it could be something, it could be nothing..."

so I'm trying to keep a positive spin on things, and as hard as my brain is fighting me on this "new attitude", i seem to be winning.
Slowly.

One neuron at a time.

The other night, while plagued with fear and anxiety about the fact that perhaps, the cancer is once again manifesting itself in her body, I simply slowed down the mind machine, took a few deep breaths and said: "anything is possible, and everything is possible. Whether you you say you can't or you can, it's true..."

I think my last session is starting to sink in
things are slowly making sense, and the path of least resistance is opening up, becoming brighter, and although much of it still under construction, I'm taking it slow.


***

got stung by a wasp - 4 times in one split second.

and it hurt like hell

Never have been bitten by a bee/wasp before, it's convincing to say that all the horror stories I had heard were true. It hurts like a mf'r.


I was trying to move away some seemingly carnivorously vines that were about to grab me over mom's fence in her back yard today, and as I was bending one tangled loop over to the other side, before I had a chance to blink, I heard a nasty and loud buzz.

Mosquitoes i thought.
but this nasty hot poker iron that was driven deep into my face and arms (and chest) was unmistakable. In hindsight (and thanks to google), I should have not swatted so furiously, but i just wanted it to get away from my face. I ran into the house swearing like an inebriated drunk trucker. The bites were enormous. I grabbed some ice, a bottle of vinegar and stood before the bathroom mirror awestruck by the precision and speed of the attack.

So as I sit here typing this, the right side of my face underneath my eye is swollen, my arm and writs throb, but the program I am feeding into this machine is "at least I wasn't allergic! So that's a good thing..."

No comments: