Monday, July 28, 2008

the low on the low down

feeling quite low energy lately
nothing much to do
not able to do much


I've stopped going to the gym on a regular basis, and it disturbs me. What once acted as my anti-depressant boost has slowly puttered away, and it (like pretty much everything else in my life right now) has become a chore. I could lift 1000 pounds easier than I can lift this profuse fog of languid boredom.


I can't even write.
Words sputter our from the stumps of my nailbeds like dried ink blots. Eyes drag across the page like reams of wet fabric. The mind is caught in an elliptical apathetic mantra of "why should I/do I give a flying fuck?"

I don't know.

Hope that this will pass because every day, every morning that I wake up, I leave a little part of my soul behind when I dream of better days gone by.




Aries Horoscope for week of July 24, 2008


Verticle Oracle card Anna Renalda Hyatt, a reader from Colorado, bragged to me about her prowess. "My capacity for expressing love far surpasses that of anyone I have ever met," she wrote. "I am a Sublime Genius of Love, a Master of Unconditional Compassion, a Virtuoso of Deep Empathy." Your assignment in the coming days, Aries, is to compete with her: Unleash a perfect storm of ingenious passion that will ignite subtle revolutions everywhere you go. Explore the frontiers of smart love.





but this makes more sense...

At the heart of the pronoiac way of life is an apparent conundrum: You can have anything you want if you'll just ask for it in an unselfish way. The trick to making this work is to locate where your deepest ambition coincides with the greatest gift you have to give. Figure out how the universe, by providing you with abundance, can improve the lot of everyone whose life you touch. Seek the fulfillment of your fondest desires in such a way that you become a fount of blessings.

No comments: