Tuesday, July 29, 2008

life seemed a little bit better in the morning...

Went with mom for her c-scope. Amazing news! it was nothing! The spot they found on the PET scan was actually another inflammation. What a relief that was. She walked out all smiles - exhausted, dehydrated and hungry, but happy.

Would it be too hopeful to think that she might have kept the cancer at bay this time? We can only hope - which is what we are doing a lot of these days...


and also went to the gym last night and it was good to catch up with an old friend as well we are going to karaoke at a dive bar (I mean, a real low down dingy dive bar) on Thursday - a celebration of sorts. Time to work on my inner pipes.

but running was therapeutic - did lots of stretches which went a long way in the post aches. Got home at 9pm. Time well spent I say.

and when I woke up, life seemed a little bit better in the morning...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yays for your mom! I truly hope you all get a break for a while...and I hope you survived Thursday's night! :*

hellophotokitty said...

yea. We are looking onward and upward! And yesterday, did the homeboy thing. Next time though...