Tuesday, July 08, 2008

totally put off - the final vroom vroom part 5

I'm totally put off by driving

at least that is how I'm feeling today, and might be for a while until I am able to replace this horrible and traumatic experience with another positive one

which might mean that I have to go to a different driving school with a different instructor (who I hope is a little less uptight and high strung and sounding like my mother can on her worst days)

there is no good way to teach somebody through fear mongering or yelling at them

and that is what happened today

I was yelled at because I didn't change lanes when I had the chance

wtf ?!


what am I going to learn from this?
Don't change lanes
ever

or at least avoid traffic rush hour like your life and the lives of everybody else on this planet depended on it.

bad taste in my mouth
like the metal pipe that hangs from the exhaust system from underneath the car I was driving

at least that was the place I would have rather spent my 60 minutes today...

No comments: