Thursday, July 03, 2008

It's good to be funny

.
.
.


I remember when I was funny, and wrote about funny things

back in the days life was funny - and I got a chance to write a play about it (!)

but then life took a serious turn

and then something not so funny happened
and then I lost my funny mojo

now life is taking me down a different path,
and I am finding direction again

and it's just so appropriate that I came across Wendy's blog

finally, something to laugh at, about and with

Thank you Wendy for being so funny
and rekindling the funny in me!

2 comments:

nancy said...

Hi,

Found your blog through Wendy's and found yours to be so interesting too. I have a blog which was originally named "Depress Shun" based on a multi-media piece I am creating and then it got transformed into "Elation" because family and friends who witnessed me when I had gone thru depressions...were frightened by the name...it's about finding joy and avoiding the "hole". I studied with Marceau and have acted and write and anyway...please visit and comment...http://dpressedorgettingthere.blogspot.com
Nancy

hellophotokitty said...

thank you nancy :)
It's nice to know my ramblings are being read