Saturday, June 14, 2008

spring awakening in a vintage summer dress or - " I'd like to thank the academy"

spring awakening in a vintage summer dress or "I'd like to thank the academy..."
Originally uploaded by hellophotokitty





























A huge thank you to all my friends - new flickr and old flickr folk, my new york gang who made the trek out to see me at the show, the amazing people at Monkdogz who believed in my art enough to show it. to eric for putting up with me being a total diva and being able to wrap around a business trip so we could take a vacation, to anthony for letting me bargain to get this fabulous dress, and to the universe who conspired to put into play a series of what seemed to be random events which let to this wonderful day...

thank you all so very very much...

So as I get ready to head home in the morning, I have a smile on my face and glow in my heart - it was a very good day indeed~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really obsessing over flower patterned summer dresses

Anonymous said...

Looking gorgeous..! Floral pattern summer dresses are my first choice.