Friday, June 06, 2008

:-0

my eyes are as wide as flying saucers.

1am and I'm still burning the past midnight oil.

I'm in the groove, the zone, the head space that makes artists euphoric -creative explosions, insights, visions.

delirium



Photoshopping the last batch of my photos to update on my site.

Did a whole new hallway self portrait series - some of which are rather dark and mysterious, but I think it's going to work.

but what really made my night was an email I received from a really well known NYC photographer.

Robert DeNiro doesn't let anybody else but Juni take portraits of him - he's that good.

he said something along the lines of - Self portraiture can be and is very difficult, but what I am trying to create, is something subtle and deeply erotic

he has a shoot that night and said that he can't wait to meet me afterward.

!!!!!

the closer that this day comes, the more excited I am becoming - telling a friend today that "what I will experience there will be life changing. Something big and wonderful is going to happen, the start of what, I don't know for sure...

ohh Lord.
Please don't let me jinx my own luck!

If shit works out the way I had told everybody it would a few months ago (now going to find that post) - I will begin to charge big bux deluxe for my psychic insight.


hmm, one link here

(but i know it's here somewhere...)

No comments: