Saturday, June 21, 2008

a very good evening indeed

didn't feel like going out tonight, but did
and had a blast.

For the first time in a long time, home was a fun place - with new friends, new places and a new attitude.

I wasn't going to go out - had been feeling crappy/pmsy/clumsy/dopey

was about to fall asleep at 8pm after really really pushing myself hard on the treadmill this afternoon.

I don't know where the energy came from,because at first, I had to peel myself off the floor - so weary and down, but once there, I managed to keep a 7mph speed for almost 20 minutes. I'm going to hate myself tomorrow for that, i'm sure.

but I had some starbucks latées and that managed to perk me up.

at the end of the night, I managed to fill up a 2Gig card, forge three new alliances and discover a club in the city that I never would have gone to otherwise.

yep.

Despite being burnt but still flying on the caffeine, I'm a happy camper.

No comments: