Monday, June 16, 2008

tipping point...

My mom said she also watched the Tony's last night...


"I was thinking that you should be up there - your plays, your humor, you work, because you are just so good at it..."


and then she reads me my daily ohm.

I almost fainted.

I mean - come on

this is getting creepy, but creepy in a nice way...



June 16, 2008 - The Daily Ohm
Perspective Unfurling

Aries Daily Horoscope

You may feel particularly liberal-minded today as you move through the various spheres of your life and engage your peers in discussions regarding planetary conditions. Should you find yourself confronted with concepts or philosophies foreign to you, you’ll likely feel compelled to research this new knowledge rather than be put off by its alien nature. As you study beliefs that differ from your own or the cultures of far-flung lands, you may sense that your mind is opening to new possibilities. This exposure to intriguing spiritual practices and modes of living can inspire you to introduce them into your own daily life. You may feel that the boundaries of your experience are expanding today and allowing you to view the world from a broader vantage point.

As we broaden the scope of our experience through exploration, we equip ourselves to bring about a new age of consciousness and compassion.

Sweeping change can only occur when a tipping point is reached, one that compels people to open their minds to possibilities unlike any they’ve considered before.


When we unfurl our perspectives, allowing the vast wind of cultural and philosophical diversity to fill our minds, we become part of a larger yet invisible movement to bring humanity into the light of awareness. By simply living in accordance with our values, going about our everyday duties, we set a liberal and inquisitive example that others cannot help but notice. When you embark on a search for personal improvement today you will empower yourself to spread enlightenment among all of your associates.


and now, looking at my profile, I'm getting those weird chills again, stomach acrobatics, an instinctive knowing that is too strong to shake off -
so I'm adding a little piece of the puzzle I forgot to add so long ago -

Having written my first cryptic word at the age of 2, I would find out only 33 years later (while watching a film about a man who is trying to discover his life's vocation) that this word - "okhtohie' meant 'purpose' in Japanese. Having veered off in different directions throughout my life, I believe that my existence here is for a 'purpose' - to write and share my stories of a day in the life of a girl whose life is constantly being bombarded with strange coincidences, outrageous situations and a cornucopia of odd yet amusing characters - stuff that is just too weird, it had to be captured in a blog format to be read and believed. And did I mention that it's all about me?

No comments: