Sunday, June 22, 2008

seeing only the possibilities

signs, signs
everywhere a sign

sure, the law of averages was perhaps behind this strange series of events which transpired to make me almost walk into these signs during moments of personal doubt and fear

sure it could have been sheer coincidence that i happened to be at the right place at the right time and perhaps receptive to what elements were around me at the time - hence making all these coincidences seem as if they were meant to be

but new york is magic anyway you slice, julienne, chop or cut it.

the day after the show, I was plagued with doubts, second guessing the success of the show, the really incredible positive response to my work, and feeling that it might have all been a flash in the pan, and that when I returned home, all of this would vanish.

then I saw this:



and along with the words of anthony robbins, who's book I'm reading now, it all makes so much sense, even if those little miracles happen only in my tiny universe.

And that's all that should matter when there make magic or not.

"all successful people have the uncanny ability to focus on what is possible from every situation, what positive results could come from it. No matter how much negative feedback they get from their environment, they think in terms of possibilities. They think that everything happens for a reason, and it serves them. They beleive that every adversity contains the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit."

Anthony Robbins
Unlimited power

No comments: