Friday, June 06, 2008

coming home after my appointments, I decided to pull out the montreal's raggiest rag - the Mirror (which I try to avoid because they put way too much ink in their paper - I look like a coal miner after reading the first page) and low and behold, the first page that I opened was the actual page I was looking for.

what I read completely floored me.
Utterly, and seriously...


from Real Astrology


Since authoring the book Brazen Careerist: The New Rules for Success, Penelope Trunk has written a blog that offers further advice. Recently she wrote about a subject I'd love for you to think about: mentors. You're in a phase when you have a heightened knack for identifying and attracting and learning from the guides you need. Here's one of Trunk's most crucial points: To take maximum advantage of your teachers, ask them what questions you should be asking them. Don't assume you always know what you need to find out.

SACRED ADVERTISEMENT
At the heart of the pronoiac way of life is an apparent conundrum: You can have anything you want if you'll just ask for it in an unselfish way. The trick to making this work is to locate where your deepest ambition coincides with the greatest gift you have to give. Figure out how the universe, by providing you with abundance, can improve the lot of everyone whose life you touch. Seek the fulfillment of your fondest desires in such a way that you become a fount of blessings.


(You can read Trunk's post here.)


commencing countdown, engines on...

commencing countdown, engines on


No comments: