Thursday, June 19, 2008

I love my friends...

I love my friends.

God has blessed me with some wonderful people in my life - I cherish them to bits - and the ones that make me laugh till I cry, those are priceless.

My friend Ilene is a classic.

I told her that I want to take her humor gene and put it into a pill - that will be my new anti-depressant...


One night while we were out with her friends, she says this to me.

Straight face and all.

Didn't even blink an eyelash.

And for a moment, I really thought she was serious - until a few seconds later she broke a smile.

Then we laughed for about an hour - making tangent jokes from this one line.


"My money situation now is really tight. I'm very broke, so I'm thinking of selling my vagina on ebay - you know, 'cause it's used; but I don't know how much I'll get for it because it's all stretched out, old and wrinkly."

God bless you Ilene.
You are one of a kind, and I'm so happy that you are in my life!!

No comments: