Sunday, June 15, 2008

There's a little bit of Broadway and the universe in everyone

Just finished writing to the gallery peeps.

One in particular, saying that he would love my "sex and la cité" play because he had been to mtl, was fluent in french and would get all the crazy outrageous bawdy jokes I wrote.

I said that I would either send it down or mail it to him.

minutes later, got an email from b - he said that he was watching the tony's and thought that my writing was witty, and had I ever thought about writing a play before?

...



Oh the irony.

Yea - we could have taken SALC to nyc. I had asked for it, pushed it, but everybody was chicken shit. As I wrote to b - "i would have done it myself, but I didn't have enough multiple personalties to put on a one woman show..."

who knows
maybe nyc is ready for SALC - the one that I wrote
my baby

she's going home...


****

And this is from last Wednesday night. I was walking down 94th and wondering if the gallery opening that was showing my photography could be the start of something wonderful. If it would actually open doors for me, a new begining...

Not two seconds after this thought popped into my head, I saw this on a blackboard 10 feet in front of me at a place called The Ayurveda café.


you need only to let go - the universe then begins to create life for you effortlessly because you have gotten out of the way


ayurveda cafe - a place for balance
94th and Broadway, New York




how fucken brilliant was that moment?

a classic I tell you

a classic hammer on the head if I ever felt one...

No comments: