Thursday, October 17, 2013

Flying, not crashing...

For the first time in a very long time (talking years) I had a dream about a plane and there was no crash.

I was siting with a friend, and she was doing my makeup for some big event that I was flying out to. We sat up in the seats, nonchalantly talking while the plane began to taxi on the runway.

But it want an ordinary plane - it was like the transparent Wonder Woman plane - but only for the top: ceiling and sides, which were all seemingly non-existent.

I felt the plane start to lift, higher, climbing  to a greater altitude. The gravity push was powerful, and despite my fear of crashing because we were not in a pressure sensitive cabin or had any kind of protection, I lay my head to rest, close my eyes and surrendered to the ride.

No crash

No deaths.

No fear

What a wonderful change of endings!!

No comments: