Sunday, October 06, 2013

it's been a while...

well, hello old blogger friend. It's been a while...

life sometimes has an uncanny way of derailing the best laid plans and force everything to a screeching halt or stepping on the gas pedal all the way to the floor.

I like to drive - take the scenic route.
In time, by my own time.

but the universe doesn't always work that way, and that's fine too.


So as it seems, acting has become part of my life again - so very fitting as it is something that i have always dreamt of doing since i was a kid. Writing is weaving its way into my daily landscape as well.

And so very fitting that i turn my inner chatter back to the first place i found solace and peace.

My blog...


Writing clears my head of the daily accumulation of the angst ridden dust bunnies, compulsive brain mites, fearful debris, and the rogue broken nail of regret.

Moving forward is a necessary necessity on this magic carpet in the next phase of my personal evolution. Hang on because we're taking the road less travelled and making more memories along the way :-)

No comments: