Sunday, March 20, 2005

Blogger Death Wish

Alright.
Somebody at blogger headquarters has a death wish.

I just hit publish on the bottom after spending 45 minutes writing one of the more brilliant blogs I have written in a long time, and before I had a chance to blink - a window came up saying 'blog not found'.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!
(sorry, but I am REALLY UPSET!!!!)

I wrote all about my wonderful experience yesterday, meeting with the whole cast, hearing them telling me how they LOVED the script, how we all did this amazing exercise to 'break down the barriers', how we all bonded and I began to feel the energy of the whole room transform into such a glowing light. How I told Charlotte that we were on the path to success. How I felt completely lifted, rejuvenated, elated and excited at this huge endeavor that I actually saw through.
I am about to scream, rip apart my office, bawl my eyes out, jump out the window, take a shit fit upset.

Now you idiots at blogger, that is just cruel...
You can now be sure that you won't be getting any free tickets to our show...
losers.
I guess I will just have to post again the next time I have 45 minutes to blow of what is left of my little precious energy.
What a way to ruin a great day.
Thanks for nothing Bloogidiots.

5 comments:

hellophotokitty said...

LOL!! Thank you soo much Gama!! I laughed my head off! Just what I needed today!! ;-) Hee heee!!

Anonymous said...

Happens to me all the time. Hit Back then cut and paste your text into Notepad or Word. Resubmit it later when Blogger is un-fucked.

Emily said...

That happened to me once too - well, I say once ... it took me about an hour to write a post, I highlighted it to change the font colour, and it vanished. Wrote the whole thing out again, tried to hit publish, and it vanished again (you know what I mean, gave me the "create post" screen) ... eventually on the third try with lots of interim saving I got the thing published!! So I sympathise muchly!

xx

hellophotokitty said...

It's funny, I should be backing up my stuff in a word doc, but I keep on forgetting, lost in the moment! And what is even funnier is that if I write the whole thing in a word doc, I am completly not inspired!! LOL!! I only feel free when I am writing in that stupid little blogger positing box!!

Emily said...

its the text colours you get that do it for me - its much harder in word when its all one colour!!

xx