Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I am the light that blinds you

I took this photo back in December. I never thought I would find an interesting meaning to it, until today...

It's funny how people portray one side of themselves to the public, and then another side in private. Never the two shall meet, or cross paths. What you see is not always what you get.

Some people hide behind a facade of verbal jousting or a screen of sarcasms to cover up their true identities, motives, vulnerabilities.

Sometimes, its safer to hide behind a curtain of mystery rather than be raw and exposed.

unfortunately, it's people like me - the 'overexposed' - our light is sometimes so bright, too bright, making some people retract from it, from me, from my truths, the real me.

Look too long into the sun and you will go blind;

so just look away instead... Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But you are the sun that shines my dear - that's what makes you so special!!! ;-)