Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Time for me to get philosophical on your ass.

So this is the moment in my blog where I get philosophical on your ass. It's the part when I dig out some obscure quotes from my collection of inspirational writings' to address some fucked up moment in my life when my own words have decided to pack up and head for the hills, leaving me to become the babbling village idiot, walking around in circles, fighting off invisible mischievous sprites who swarm around my head like flies. These words, quotes, may not make much sense to you right now, but think about it. There is a universality about it if you let them sink in. Let them get under your skin. Absorb the awkwardness. Welcome it for a while, then tell me what you feel...


I've had better times of course - the halcyon days,
rings, ringlets, ashes of roses,
shit, Chantilly, high teas, drop scones, serge suits,
binding attachments, all that.

- Edna O'Brien

'I want to be first!
I want to be liked!'
(You can't get one and keep the other).
.
.
I want classic purity, where
dung is dung and angels are
angels.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! No I think blogger thought that you were just trying to make a really good and strong point!! LOL

Anonymous said...

So now is the time on Sprockets vhen ve dance...

hellophotokitty said...

Love my monkey!! Touch my monkey!! TOUCH HIM!! TOUCH HIM!!!