Thursday, March 02, 2006

Boy, I can write alot...

I just looked at a snipped of the 674 emails that I have sent out over the past year and 1/2 .
I tried to read one, but it kept on going on and on and on...

And this stuff is not fluff either - pretty interesting and well composed stuff.

I guess when inspiration hits - you gotta roll with the punches!

Did I mention that one of my peices is going to be up for auction at the Seattle Erotic Arts Festival?
Nice yes, but I don't get a cut of the profits - but 60% goes to a charity.
But I don't care - it will be a really swanky event with lots of press. I am hoping that it will open some doors for me.

Fate opened a door for me in NYC - I think it just might be the same for Seattle. It'll be my first time to the west coast. I'll be leaving at the end of the month for about 6 days. I am kinda nervous, but hell. It's all about feeling the fear and doing it anyway!

So here I was thinking I was just gonna write a few words, but no. I go off ranting again.

I am just hoping that one day, all of this drivel will mash into a book that will sell millions!
Well, hundreds if I'm lucky...

lol

"Your visions will become clear only when your can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams, who looks inside - awakes."


Carl Gustav Jung

No comments: