Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Back from the west coast!

Well, I am back - three hours behind everybody this side of the world, exhausted but very happy.

The festival was great, Seattle was great, met great people and had a wonderful time.

I am soo pooped but have lots to talk about.
So I will come back when I have a little more energy and sleep under my belt :-)

here is my scope for this week.
I had to laugh - apparently I was the belle of the ball at the festival...

lol



Your Week Ahead - Saturday, 25th March 2006
ARIES (Mar 21 - Apr 20)

Your week ahead: You have more friends, more fans, more admirers than you realise. You don't have to mount a campaign to earn approval from others. You just have to be yourself. If a relationship is now starting to prove difficult, it could be because you are trying too hard to understand someone - or worrying too much about whether they understand you. Worry less. If you are struggling to get to grips with a situation that does not make much sense, stop struggling. Stop trying. Venus and Mars are in harmony and the Moon is new in your sign this week. Just have more faith in your own natural charm and intelligence - for it will yet see you safely through from here to success.

No comments: