Monday, March 20, 2006

Creepy-ness factor moved up a notch today...

I know some people scoff at this stuff, but I love it, and usually only look back on it at the end of the day to see if the 'predictions' were correct.

but this one just hit too close to my psychic antenna...


Monday, 20th March 2006

ARIES (Mar 21 - Apr 20)
Not everyone has to agree with you. Not even you have to agree with yourself all the time - but, sooner or later, you eventually work it out. What you may soon discover is just how prophetic you've been at predicting your own life, despite the mental and emotional turmoil you've been through lately. On one level it may seem like you've been getting accurate images of your future. Looked at another way, you've been taking your visions and, by some mysterious process you may not understand, you've been making those images real.

There's a word for it: imagination.

So that is what that crazy buzzing in my head and fluttery flutters in my belly are!

No comments: