Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The leap...

I have come across lots of things latley on the subject of taking a leap. A really beautiful soul on flickr made a poster for me. I saw it the other day. It was so beautiful, it made me cry.



And then I read this.

Kinda freaked out in a good way...
My astro forecast for today

Weird


You push yourself way too hard sometimes, and it doesn't help that you set a standard of perfection that you can rarely meet. Current circumstances are allowing you to let go of some of that obsession. You now have an opportunity to jump over the mental resistance that does little other than slow you down and burn your energy. While there's no substitute for analysis when the time comes, there is also no substitute for intuition. There is a crucial matter, applying to your health, well-being or possibly your work - it's time to take that intuitive leap and make the adjustments that will help settle your life.

No comments: