Friday, May 05, 2006

Fun stuff for the astro addict in me...

Did I mention yesterday's post?
Well, for Thursday? May 4th?

Sometimes when a person finds his or her voice, self-awareness or what is often termed 'personal power', it can send the lives of people around them into a little crisis. Often the cause goes unacknowledged, for one thing, because it's so embarrassing to think that one person getting real can bring up so much insecurity. One of the reasons many people resist getting real is because 'it's scary'. I suggest you not make that mistake. Let each authentic moment lead to the next. Let honesty shine the light where fear once hid in the corners. Be yourself, no matter what they say.

I like that: be yourself, no matter what they say...

Now wait a minute, this sounds familliar!

Okay, onto Friday's forecast.

There are some moments when you can get a sense of your true direction. It's as if you look at the cosmic compass and discover what way you're headed, and find your location on the map. When you do that, you'll see that you are in a truly challenging situation, and you may not know exactly what to do. You may not understand this strange, intense mission you seem to be on. It may seem too intense or uncertain for you to handle - but I assure you, you can. Remember, nothing can stop you from doing what you need to do.

Hmm. I like where this is going.
So much is going on - the new gallery who picked up my stuff, more films coming up, more contacts being made - I'm determined this time to make this work. My motto? What have I got to lose?

And it's about time too.

Ahh spring - how wonderful it is!

No comments: