Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New York Loves My Photos!!

Well, I am so very happy to say that not one, not two, but 3 of my photos have been selected to be in another juried exhibition in Long Island New York!!!! I am floored!!!!

I am so excited! This gives me yet ANOTHER excuse to go down to New York - for the opening of the show, and then come back for the closing to pick up my stuff!!! HAHAHAHHA!

Here is the site - the exposition is called "Bodyscapes"


ooh!! I am so excited and delighted!!

And GO FIGURE!!
I have submitted to countless galleries and expositions here in the city and across Canada - not one reply. Nada.

WELL SCREW THEM!
New York city calls me and that's where I'll gladly go!!!

3 comments:

Catherine Roy said...

Big congrats to you, Kitty ! I am very happy for you :)

Eric Hart said...

Wow, congratulations Kitty! I wish I could go to the opening, but that's the same day as when I start my job in Santa Fe. I'll have to live vicariously through your Flickr page I guess :)

hellophotokitty said...

Zara - thank you my dear - you're most kind :-)


Eric - SANTA FE!??!?! OMG! Double congrats to you!! I think I might be going down to visit one of my mom's friends there in July/August! We shall meet and photography again :-)