Monday, May 01, 2006

A little self indulgent astro cack.

Yea, so I read this guy's forecasts every day.
I'm an astro freak.
But I've had a black cat and walked under numerous ladders thank you very much...


Monday, 1st May 2006
-->
ARIES (Mar 21 - Apr 20)
You seem to be waiting for something. It's as if you can see, feel, smell and dream it - but it's not there. Sometimes it feels like another person. Sometimes it feels like an experience or a change in your life. Has it occurred to you that you're waiting for yourself? Have you ever imagined you could wake up in a sudden burst of revelation and just know, feel, understand and experience yourself as who you really are? Would that be amazing? If so, keep imagining; keep visioning the subtle idea of your own birth into the world, because you are fast approaching.


I'm liking that revelation thing.
Sounds good to me.

No comments: