Monday, May 01, 2006

If I were in a rock and roll band...


if I were in a rock and roll band
this is the guitar I would have.

That and a hellokitty hairclip in my hair.


And this is from the site...

Plenty of girl-friendly attitude!
With a fixed bridge and single humbucking pickup, this Kitty is ready to rock. Agathis body, maple 25-1/2"-scale neck, die-cast chrome machine heads, single volume control, jumbo frets, and a custom Hello Kitty pickguard.

Squier® Hello Kitty Stratocaster Electric Guitar Features:
Agathis body
Maple neck
Medium jumbo frets
Die-cast chrome machine heads
Chrome hardware
Fixed bridge
Single humbucking pickup
Volume control
Custom pickguard with Hello Kitty graphic

Squier® Hello Kitty Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
25-1/2" scale length
1.610" nut width
21 frets

A great gift for aspiring girl rockers.
Order your Hello Kitty Strat right now

Plenty of girl-friendly attitude!

Pause.

I can't beleive it.

Just as I am typing this, E is in his room/studio sampling some kitty meows.

Meow meow meow-meow meow.

Descending and ascending up the melodic scale.

Could somebody please stick a fork in my eyes and pull out my eardrums before I kill somebody.

men and their toys...

No comments: