Saturday, May 06, 2006

Take that leap...

I am changing.
It's coming fast, but not furious.

Things around me are shifting.

Had a nice talk with myself in the shower today. Reassured myself that things are going to be alright, that I will be okay, and that the only thing that stands in the way of me and what I want is myself.

It might take a while before I really beleive it, but it's a start.

I subscribe to this thing called Daily Ohm.
Very interesting stuff.
I think I might just start a blog with the ones that really resonate deeply within me.

Keeping a blog is good.
An alphabetical word map of my travels.


May 4, 2006
Growth Through Risk
Aries Daily Horoscope

The universe may seem like an unlimited source of abundance for you today. You could feel a sense of security about your life circumstances. Now may be a good time for you to take a few risks. While part of you may not want to take chances, opportunities could be around the corner if you make the effort to look for them. Perhaps you can take time to evaluate the parts of your life that could be ripe for growth. Try considering different avenues of growth, visualizing your potential, and setting a goal to undertake something new.

Taking risks involves letting go, and when you let go you will evolve. Expanding your potential is only possible when you make an effort to grow. Growth isn’t always comfortable, yet inherent to growth is the guarantee that you will stretch yourself beyond your limits to occupy new spaces within yourself and your life that are full of possibilities you have never explored.

When you take risks, you inevitably grow and discover new aspects of yourself. You are also relinquishing your need for things to stay the same and allowing life to guide you toward what is coming next. Trust that you have what it takes to succeed when taking chances today, and you will find that any kind of risk you take will lead to new opportunities.

1 comment:

hellophotokitty said...

You are very wise my dear black bird. I think we have seen in eachother the magic, strength and posibilities we can attain if we just belive in ourselves, and in eachother :-)
xxo