Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's good to be me...

Interesting thing about 'being me' - this scope says it so well.
There have been times when people have actually run away from me because they said that they could'nt handle my intensity. And for a long time, I struggled with that, but now I embrace it. Although I'm not out of the roof manic all over the map depressed (I contribute my mellowing out to age and life experience), I still have that fire which runs through my veins, and it's all good.


Thursday, 4th May 2006




ARIES
(Mar 21 - Apr 20)
Sometimes when a person finds his or her voice, self-awareness or what is often termed 'personal power', it can send the lives of people around them into a little crisis. Often the cause goes unacknowledged, for one thing, because it's so embarrassing to think that one person getting real can bring up so much insecurity. One of the reasons many people resist getting real is because 'it's scary'. I suggest you not make that mistake. Let each authentic moment lead to the next. Let honesty shine the light where fear once hid in the corners. Be yourself, no matter what they say.

No comments: