Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Impossible? What does it mean?

I believe that there are things that happen in life, and people in the world to teach us something about others and ourselves.

It's because of people like Pollo the world becomes brighter by the light of a million suns.

An email I sent to him this morning after receiving this photo dedication.


Thank you does not seem like enough, but it's a start....


Oh my God.
Sweetheart.
I am weeping tears of happiness.
You have moved me so deeply. I am at a complete and utter loss for words.


Your words, your beautiful words are my soul food. You are the most courageous and kind person I have ever met, and my love and admiration for you continues to grow in leaps and bounds.

Have I ever told you you're my hero?

I have to run, have a whole list of doctor appointments for the whole family, but please know that it's because of the unconditional love and strength you share with me and so many others, life has more meaning, and the world really does becomes a little less scary with you in it.



thank you does not seem like enough, but it's a start.
xo

hpk

No comments: