Thursday, April 27, 2006

Life without camera...

This sucks big time.

My mind is translating everything I see into 'what would this be like if I could take a picture of it? I wonder what it would look like if I had my camera now?"


I hate this.

And the canadian dollar is looking quite nice against the american too.

I want to go buy a camera - soon.

I wil try to see who I can drag with me to NYC to camera heaven (B&H) so I can get my photographic fix....

For someone who processes everything primarily with her eyes, this is a really trying time for me....

damm newfangled electronic cameras!!

1 comment:

hellophotokitty said...

PT - thank you my dear! I really really appreciate it. So very kind of you ;-)
I think I'll be okay tho - I have a friend in the city who might be able to swing me hers, although I've seen some sweet deals for an Elan 7e on ebay for around 200$. I need a backup anyway, so it won't be soo much of a bad investment.

(Can you email me? I've lost track of what address you're at now ;-)))