Friday, December 08, 2006

a 75 mg slide

I'm going onto 75 mg today - from yesterday's 112mg of Effexxor, and I'm starting to feel the effects.

There is the agitation, increased appetite, sleeplessness - night sweats, vivid dreams, shakes and depression.

I can feel the apathy set in again, often finding my brows furrowed as I sit typing at my desk, trying to remember to do the yoga lion face pose.

Mouth open wide, tongue out, eyelids UP!

lids are lips are curling down, perhaps to keep me grounded somehow.
I don’t know anymore.



I'm feeling horribly betrayed and wish I could just pound the hell out of those women, but I'm exhausted all the time now. My Popsicle stick legs could barely carry me up the hill this morning as my icicle tip fingers tried to rub away the cold on my knees.


We are supposed to go to a party tonight - work party - always fun...

Must go back home and change.
Must go back home and leave ms. effexxor-less behind.


I hate the holidays...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hEY u!

thx fer popping by!

i love the Tragically Hip - i can see Gord Downie being a Poet fer sure - what was that The Poets have spoken song???

his lyrics are amazing!!

i love those early songs too - New Orleans is sinkin & Blow at High Dough & 2.50 fer a Highball & a Buck & a half fer a Beer!!!!!

HAPPY HOUR IS HERE!!!!

;PPPPP

i had a few too many beers in the strip bar on wed night with a Flickr friend - it was Fun but i was supposed to shoot a Hot Fashion show at the Courthouse in TO last night & was too hung to bother drivin up for it*

sigh..........

i have mixed feelings bout this time o year too*

if ya catch my snowdrift!!!!!

Cheers Sweetie!! Billy ;))

Big Hugs & Kisses to U my friend!!

xoxooooooooooooooooooo

hellophotokitty said...

THnxs for your comments Billy.
You're the dude and I can't wait to meet you when I pop by the city sometime soon!!