Monday, December 25, 2006

xmas schmexmas

I'm still up after going against my better judgment and having that extra cup of java at 9pm.

and now I'm up and wide awake

I'm feeling a little bleh, perhaps it's lack of sleep, lack of mental stimulation today (had to go to church and was subjected to a priest who just loves to hear himself talk - this time about bread... don't ask) and too much incense. There was so much of that shit in the air, I was surprised that no smoke alarm went off.

There was a serious amount of smoke.
and it stank like you would not believe!

I am running out of coherent adjectives to describe the stench, but it was enough to make me dry heave at the back of the church. I had to go outside to clear my lungs. It was seriously gross.

so now I clackety clack by myself in my front room, making not very much sense, wishing I could call up somebody and just start to spew random rantings.

Feeling pretty crappy.
Not too sure about my photography shit either.
is it good? Is it publishing worthy?

I mean, obviously it is because it has been - right?

ahh.
Late night rantings.


*******
For my new year's resolutions, I promised myself that I would
a) join a gym
b) join a dance class (there is a cool tango place - and upstairs is a hip-hop school)
c) have my writings published in least two magazines
d) have at least 1 solo show in Montreal
e) work on my documentary - start the damm thing by myself and not wait for anybody to help me (or give me the startup funds I need to get it off the ground - can you say - max out all your credit cards ?)
f) some other things I wrote on my palmpilot but have now forgotten
(oh yea, get all my shit together and start that book I have been talking about)

and maybe g) - start another play to leave SALC behind, and make this one my own baby - no co-writers involved (and if I do decide to have one come on board - sign a contract to make things clear)


I have a lot on my plate, but I'm hoping that I'll find the strength somewhere to muster it up when I need it.

A vacation to cuba would be nice...

No comments: