Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I could have made a lot of money on this bet...

I'm killing myself over this thing.

If I had bet my best girlfriend money over the fact that I knew her man would propose to her this time last year, I would have been a very rich woman right now.


Remember that dream I had - about the hijab?

Well, he proposed to her tonight.

i guess I will have to wear a hijab when we marry

the notorious batchelor dropped to his knees tonight and I freaked out


those were her words


I flipped!!

And I called it - this month last year! I have to find it cause I think I actually documented it in my blog.

It always happens this way - i can run around predicting other people's lives and how shit is going to pan out, but when it comes to me and my life? I'm as lost as a toddler in Disney World.


has anybody seen my future???!!!


Lucky bitch
but I love her still

No comments: